Who We Are
After 22 years of experience developing and ensuring the acquisition of multiple IT service provider businesses, our President, Xerxes Zoppos, founded Cloud Align. We then identified that many companies that invest in the cloud were not leveraging the security capabilities available to them, or were still heavily reliant on unnecessary on-premises infrastructure. So today, from our offices in London and Sydney, we operate as a cloud-first Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider. We offer a range of service plans for SMB and mid-market enterprises based on blueprints we’ve designed to maximise ROI in the various Microsoft modern workplace suites.
Cloud Align services customers of all sizes and from various industries. For small businesses, we provide full-stack managed IT and cloud services, and to mid-sized organisations with in-house IT teams, we offer co-managed IT services to provide specialist expertise where needed.
How We Are Different
Cloud Align goes beyond traditional SLAs and measures our performance based on customer experience. This ensures a customer-focused journey from onboarding to support to ongoing strategic IT consulting. Our unique, process-driven customer onboarding methodology was developed over years of experience with customer acquisition, and provides our customers with a meticulous and fully managed transition of their IT systems to Cloud Align’s stewardship.
We custom-design, implement, and manage a range of IT services and solutions, including but not limited to:
What Makes Cloud Align Special
- We take pride in providing smart, scalable, secure solutions.
- We focus on exceptional customer service and user-friendly support.
- We’re good communicators, always taking time to listen and explain.
- We’re proactive partners, showing initiative and attention to detail.
- We continuously seek to improve service and technical innovation. We strive to go the extra mile.
Our shared set of values form the foundation of Cloud Align:
- Transparency: We are sincere, open and clear communicators
- Empathy: We believe in putting people first
- Innovation: We constantly innovate by using technology and data to quantify, evaluate, and improve
- Quality: We always strive to exceed customer expectations and set new standards in customer experience
- Accountability: We are dedicated to our work and take full responsibility for our duties
Cloud Align has developed strategic relationships with local partners in major cities to provide outstanding, scalable solutions and services to a global customer base. Our choice of partners and vendors is based on careful selection to ensure customer satisfaction and high return on investment.
Based on years of experience in transitioning managed cloud and IT services, we’ve developed a 10-point plan to ensure the process goes as planned and on budget. We can fully manage the transition of your services, and liaise with your incumbent provider on your behalf to ensure a seamless transition of your systems.